Stoic Life Journal
A life journal made to bring more insight and clarity to your life by journaling the stoic way.
Table of Contents
Creator profile picture
Notion affiliate link
Improve your journaling experience in a way you've never thought possible with this lightweight and digital stoic calendar made with love in Notion.
At worst, journaling can help get persistent worries out of your head and onto paper so you can get on with your day. At best, it can be transformational to your mindset by forcing you to really think deeply about the events in your life and how you are reacting to them.
If practised regularly, journaling can help you:
- Calm and clear your mind
- Make decisions more objectively
- Embrace the events of your life
- Reflect on what you have learned
- Let go of negative thoughts
- Increase your sense of gratitude
- Improve your writing ability
- Explore and settle strong emotions
- Boost your self-awareness
- Plan for and prevent future troubles
- Build self-discipline by making it a habit
- Creatively find solutions for everyday problems
- Track your progress in applying Stoic principles in your life
- Marcus Aurelius MethodHeavy journaling with morning, afternoon and evening check-in.
- Epictetus MethodLight weight evening journaling to you help reflect on the day.
- 4 Virtues MethodJournaling based on the 4 stoic virtues of Courage, Justice, Temperance & Wisdom.
- Gravestone MethodJournaling that helps you zoom out and see things from a future perspective.
- Free WritingWrite whatever you like and let nothing restrict you but time.
- Personal phrase collection
- Unlimited journal entries
- Easy sorting and storage
- Weekly review section
- Stoic quote slideshow
- Responsive & easy to set up
- It sure does! Just duplicate the journal from the link after your purchase.
- No. This product has a personal license.