Stoic Life Calendar
A Notion Calendar based on the Stoic principle of Memento Mori: remembering death
Creator profile picture
Notion affiliate link
A Notion Calendar based on the Stoic principle of Memento Mori: remembering death. What is Memento Mori?
A simple and lightweight stoic calendar made in vanilla Notion with no slow addons or plugins, that integrates weekly mortality reminders directly into your digital space.
- Setup the calendar to your current age (video guide included!)
- Realize how much of your life you've already lived and then decide to appreciate the rest by living it better.
- Check in weekly to check off a box for every new week you're alive and be reminded of your mortality every time.
- Easily adjust size of calendar to your screen size
- Adjust the length of rows to your liking
- Use colors instead of black and white